New Patient Information
Welcome to The Cardinal Orthopaedic Institute. To make your visit easier for you, we ask that you please read and follow these instructions.
Arrive early. Please arrive approximately 15 minutes before your appointment so that we can copy your insurance card(s) and make sure your paperwork is complete.
Print, complete and bring patient forms. Download and complete the following forms before arriving. Completing the forms now will save you time when you arrive and give you the opportunity to take your time to complete the requested information.
Bring a list of current medications and pharmacy information. Please bring a list of all medications you are taking, both prescription and over-the-counter, as well as the name of your pharmacy and the pharmacy's address and phone number.
Bring X-rays, CT scans, MRI films or bone scans. You must make arrangements to pick up any X-rays, films or scans related to your current condition that were completed at another location. Please bring them with you to your appointment; otherwise, you may be asked to reschedule.
Bring your insurance card, copayment and any referrals that may be required. If you are covered by the Bureau of Workers Compensation or a third-party payer such as an automobile insurer or attorney, please contact us regarding our policies.
Following is a list of plans and networks with which we participate. This list may change occasionally, so we ask that you reference it from time to time. If you do not see your plan listed, please contact your plan or our office to confirm whether or not we are participating.
We accept all Medicare Private Fee for Service (PFFS) plans.
- Accountable Health Plans
- Aetna (Aetna has a variety of plan designs, several of which still require that patients obtain a referral or authorization to see a specialist. Please call the customer service number on the back of your card to verify the requirements of your coverage.)
- Aetna Trinity
- Anthem Senior Advantage
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Central Benefits
- CIGNA (except plans administered by Benecorp)
- Emerald Health (except plans administered by Benecorp)
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Design Plus
- Health Reach (Our participation is limited to children under age 18 only)
- HealthSpan PPO
- Humana Choice Care
- Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medical Mutual Medicare Advantage
- Medicare (including Railroad Medicare)
- Ohio Health Choice
- United Healthcare